• World megatrends and their impact on our lives. How will the business landscape change after the pandemic? Speaker — Marina Lebedeva, Head of the Russian part, the international project "EcoDesign Cycle 4.0" of the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Program, General Director of Medina Art LLC, Russia
• What is a closed-loop economy and how will it help take a step forward? Ecodesign. Strategies for the future or a breakthrough in the present? Speaker — Konrad Derer, Head of the International Project "EcoDesign Cycle 4.0" of the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Program, Germany
• Tools and strategies in the eco-design paradigm: how to make it work for the future today? Digitalization Tools — Timely Solutions. Speaker — Thomas Stautmeister, Professor, General Director of Innotech HT GmbH, President of the IpeA Academy, Germany
• Ecodesign tools: Audit and SPRINT. Technology accelerated development. Speaker — Marcus Viima, Expert, Design Center, Estonia
• Ecodesign and furniture market. How the business landscape in Russia is changing. Speaker — Timur Irtuganov, General Director of the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Enterprises of Russia.
The discussion will include the foresight session "Searching for new niches for business in new conditions".