X Season of St. Petersburg Design Week Starts in September This time offline as well! From 23 to 26 September, the Design Week will be held for the first time in a combined format: online + offline. This combination will create unlimited opportunities for presenting products, services and companies to the target audience. The central venue for offline events will be the Design District DAA Center for Design and Architecture.
The preparatory event for main anniversary season was the Online Forum, organized by the St. Petersburg Design Week Team in June on the Skillbox online university platform. The new successful experience included over 25 hours of useful content over 4 days of streaming. Thanks to federal coverage, more than 2,500 listeners were able to "visit" free lectures, master classes and seminars with the participation of 12 special guests. For 9.5 seasons of the Design Week, more than 1000 experts spoke, more than 200,000 listeners took part in business events and more than 1,000,000 people followed the project's news online.
Season X's theme is "Collaborations". The concept is based on a combination of two proven formats, providing a direct dialogue between the company and the client, the designer and the customer. Traditionally, the central event of the Design Week will be the Design Week Expo, which will be complemented by a rich business program. 4 days will include over 90 hours of lectures, workshops and open round tables with the participation of more than 80 recognized experts in the design and architecture market. In addition to special projects - TREND ZONA, DESIGN ZONA and DESIGN SOVET, the program includes more than 10 satellite exhibition and art and business projects. The combination of live performances and webinars will bring together participants and listeners from different cities and countries. More than 100,000 visitors are predicted on the project website, and we will expect everyone who cares about personal communication and "live" contact on the DAA venue.
In order to make the program useful and interesting, the Design Week Organizing Committee conducts a survey among the participants of past years and project partners. Respondents can not only leave feedback about the event, but also suggest their own format or theme of events that will be included in the anniversary season. One more question the team will ask all the headliners of St. Petersburg Design Week: eminent designers and architects will have to define design. The answers will form the basis of a special project "Design for me is ..."
Over its 10-year history, a professional forum for designers, architects, manufacturers of interior products and their clients has gained a proven reputation for being a must-see event for all professionals and connoisseurs. The "must be" status is provided by the accumulated knowledge base and trust of the world's best experts and opinion leaders who are ready to share their experience with the participants. The new season of Design Week will provide an opportunity to meet the best experts, get to know the most active manufacturers of interior goods and services, get answers to all professional questions and find out the current market trends in 2021! You can apply for participation until September 15, 2020. Register for a visit until September 22. Follow the news on the site
__________________________________________________________________________________ Success factors for St. Petersburg Design Week
• Loyalty and trust of the professional community.
• Unique connections accumulated over 25 years.
• Knowledge and understanding of the interior and design market.
• Ability to invite the world's best experts.
• Proven tools for effective interaction with the audience, well-established communication channels.
• Availability of a wide pool of complementary resources for maximum coverage of a professional audience, including Living Space magazine and ADD AWARDS.
• The organizer and general media partner of the forum is the Living Space magazine. Monthly glossy magazine is a trendsetter in the world of interior design. Thanks to its reputation with designers, the magazine has long become their reference book, as well as a successful communication tool between the designer and the client. The magazine collaborates with leading Russian and foreign experts and opinion leaders to provide relevant and exclusive information to readers.