Here’s what we’re working on right now to reassure you:
- The pulsating audience rotation helps to better organize the flow of visitors, avoiding excessive crowding. The Design Week lecture program is held in parallel in several rooms, while the topics of lectures are practically not overlapping. This helps to better plan time for both participants and visitors. The program is formed in such a way that every hour and a half there is a change in the audience of visitors.
- Guests from troubled countries will take part in the program in the form of a teleconference and online conferences to avoid visa difficulties. This primarily concerns speakers from Italy.
- If the restrictions on the number of participants in cultural events are extended, we will do so to maximize the flow of visitors without sacrificing traffic. For example, thematic group tours of the exhibition with a visit to stands on a predetermined topic.
- Also the project "Club of Business Meetings" will be launched to become a part the Design Week at the ARTPLAY SPb Design Center.
- We are already looking for a partner who will provide all participants and guests with the necessary number of masks and disinfectants, if necessary.
- Russian people are famous for their fiction and ability to withstand any difficulties. Competition for the most creative personal protective equipment will help to take a fresh look at this not always pleasant accessory.
It is important to stay together and help each other in difficult situations!
Follow our news!